Do not look for where to download - Install the script and download without third-party services from YouTube
If you want to have a Download button on YouTube, then use our free script for Chrome, Yandex, Opera, Firefox browsers.
As you can see, this is really the fastest and easiest way to download videos and music from YouTube in 1080, 4k.
How to quickly download from YouTube from a link
On YouTube in the address bar, instead of a period, enter the letter S and you will immediately be transferred to the download
First, open the YouTube app for the video you want to download.
Next, you need to click the Share button to open a menu where you need to select Copy Link.
Now, on this site, where you are currently reading this article, find the input field at the very top, paste the link there and click Download.
Select the format in which you want to download the video and this video will be downloaded from you.
1. Copy the video link by clicking the Share button. Next, click Copy Link.
2. Open the Safari app and visit this site (If you are already on safari, skip it), paste the link here and click the Download button.
3. Press Download HD 720.mp4 to open the menu you want.
4. In the menu that opens, click on the 'Download file from the link'. Next, in the upper right corner, click on the 'Downloads' icon and open the video.
5. In the bottom left corner, click the Share icon and click Save Video from the menu to transfer it to the Photos app.
Important: The video in the Photos app is saved by the date it was posted on YouTube. You can also find it in the Files app in the Downloads folder.